Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fourth Session: The Stories


Off we go into the wild blue yonder!

Nicole and Katherine provided the starter sentence rocket fuel.  Miss Hirschi said, "And that's why I don't own a gun," and, "The bell tolled not once, not twice, but three times."  And she provided these four words: Fence, Mend, Court, and Misled.

Miss Tomlinson said, "In the moonlight the blood looked quite black."

Let's see the results-

Katherine gets up close and personal.

Cormac peeks over the wall.

David sends this session off with a bang.

4 comments:

David Barber said...

Sorry for my lateness, Cormac. Here's the link for mine.

http://davidbarberfiction.blogspot.com/2011/01/story-beat-that-wayne.html

The Moderators said...

David,

Hey, that's cool, and a nice way to end my final session.

phil klein said...

Photo credit should have my name. Photo / Phil Klein

Cormac Brown said...

I am sorry Phil that I cannot rectify the credit right away, but someone will get to this as soon as possible.