Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Starter Sentece Poll #1

Only you can save this poor animal...



...by choosing one of the following three starter sentences!

J.C. Montgomery says, "It was Sunday, and there shouldn't have been a letter in the mailbox, but there was."

David says, "When you say you're in, you're in. Get it?"

MRM says, "The red sky that morning should have been my warning."

The winning result of this poll, will be posted on October 29th, @9:30 AM, PST. And that sentence will be one of the three that you can chose from, for our second session.

2 comments:

Katherine Tomlinson said...

Wait...is OCTOBER over already? And I didn't vote? For the record, if it still counted, I'd go with #1 option.

Cormac Brown said...

Katherine,

I voted for...being a moderator, I won't say it public.